maintain trails, offer guided hikes, and more.
Active hiking group for those over 40 doing moderate to advanced day hikes year-round throughout the NY/NJ region, from the Delaware Water Gap to the Catskills and beyond.
Outdoor Promise is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase exposure and interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) for urban disadvantaged youth by integrating the study of S.T.E.M. concepts and the exploration of the natural world.
Open to all adults 18 and over, our activities are of varying difficulty and include city/cultural walks, hikes, nature treks, etc.
The Outdoors Club was established and chartered in 1978 in New York, NY, and is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) volunteer-run organization.
Organized in 1991 to promote the sport of hiking, camaraderie, physical fitness, and an appreciation of the wilderness, nature, and local history.
Rock Lodge is 145 acres of paradise situated in the Highlands of New Jersey, only 40 miles from Manhattan.
Our Mission: "Maintaining the Past *** Preserving the Future"
Renew or Enroll Your Club with the Trail Conference
Club membership in the Trail Conference supports trail work and trail protection in our region.
Member Club Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Trail Walker subscription for your President and delegates
- Promote your group's website to over 2 million hikers on nynjtc.org
- Distribute your group's hike to over 13,000 readers of the Trail Walker
- Generate interest in your group with exclusive spotlights in Trail Walker
- Reserve complimentary table at Trail Conference meetings and meet our members
- Obtain low cost liability and accident insurance to help protect your group members